Independence Day (Suggestion and Offer Dialogue)

Sunday, August 17th 2025
 
Pinterest: leramania ♡ ☾ in 2020 | Japan street, Aesthetic japan ...

Maria looked at the clear sky. He realized today was a special day. Yes, the Independence Day of his beloved country. But he also felt sad, because he could not celebrate it in Indonesia.
 
Maria is a student at a university in Japan. He got a scholarship to study there. He sometimes finds it difficult to return to Indonesia, as now, he can only walk without direction. Where shall she go in this special day?

Seattle's Best Neighborhood Bakeries | Seattle Magazine 
 
Nana: Why do you look sad, Maria? You better enjoy summer with a bright face
Nana, the owner of the bakery that Maria passed by as well as Maria's friend recognized her. He called Maria to enter the shop. Joe, his assistant also welcomed him.
Maria: It's OK. I just remembered my family and the crowd during this special day.
Joe: Special day? Is this your birthday?
Maria: (shaking) today is Indonesia's Independence Day. Every year we hold exciting competitions. I like the marbles race.
Joe: Marbles? What is that?
Maria: That's a marble brought with a spoon. You have to carry it with your mouth and the first person to reach the finish line is the winner.
Nana: Ah ... I want to try the game, hahaha
Joe: Oh yeah, we have a new kind of bread. Would you like to come and see us making new bread? 
Maria: Sounds great! I'm up for it
 
Maria then follows Joe and Nana into the kitchen. There are lots of deliciously flavorful bread dough.
 
Maria: Are you not overwhelmed by customers? How about new employees? 
Nana: Maybe Joe is enough to accompany me. Right, Joe?
Joe: We should recruit new employees. I'm tired of making bread, Nana
 
Maria and Joe laughed.
 
Nana :  Do you have any idea what bread we’re going to make?
Maria: When I was little, I won a crocodile eating competition.
Joe: That huge crocodile bread? Ckckck ... how big is your stomach?
Nana: You want to try making crocodile bread from this bread dough, Maria?
Maria: Sounds good to me!

Roti buaya recipe 
 
With the help of Nana and Joe, Maria formed her crocodile bread. He was very happy to find good friends like Nana and Joe.
 
Maria :  Ah… I miss my family…
Nana : Why don’t you call your family?
Maria :  Shall I call them?
Joe : Why not? Let’s meet your family!
 
Then Maria make a video call with her family. He could not hold back his tears.

Step-by-step guide: How to video call your family in 2020 (With ...
 
 
Mama: Why are you crying, Maria?
Maria: I miss you guys, but I can't go home yet
Papa: Yeah, we hope you're here with us
Maria's sister: I won the crackers eating competition, sis! You have to see that!
Maria: Cool! Is there a flag ceremony?
Mama: Yes, there is a flag ceremony here. I miss the time when you brought the flag during the ceremony
Maria: Now I don't just want to carry a flag. I wants to bring the name of Indonesia here too
Mama: We are proud of you, Maria
Maria: This is all for the advice you have given
 
Maria talked with her family until they forgot the time. Finally, he returned when it was almost dusk.
 
Maria: Thank you, Nana, Joe, you made me happy to be able to feel the Independence Day even though far from the homeland.

Nana: Sure, no problem. Tell me if you need help. You're a good and great girl!


HD wallpaper: concrete road, traffic, street, kyoto, routine ... 

Komentar

Postingan Populer